Wednesday, June 15, 2011

M&M: Welcome to the Mommy's club!

Becoming a Mom is a life changing experience; it completely changes your outlook towards life. After becoming a Mom your whole world  revolves around your little munchkin. In three trimesters of Pregnancy one feels so many physical as well as emotional changes that it becomes overwhelming. I know every pregnancy is different; some really enjoy their pregnancy- as they do not feel any side effects - but for others each day becomes a new challenge.
My pregnancy was a bit difficult. I had almost all possible icky side effects which one can imagine. My initial two months of pregnancy were fine but from 9th week onward things became bad to worst. I still remember   on my first visit to Ob/Gyn I was so happy  that I had completed two months and still there was no side effect, but very next day my morning sickness started.
There are two weird things about pregnancy- First, with each passing day your questions and Google search increases; second, the strategies or advices which worked for some might not work for you.  Most of the time when I had a doubt, I used to call my family or my friends, consult a book, search on the net, or if nothing worked then I used to call my Nurse practitioner.
Definitely, pregnancy is a roller-coaster ride for some and cake-walk for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment