Saturday, June 11, 2011

Better late than never….

It was a lazy Saturday morning. My wall clock was showing me 10:20 a:m, and I was wondering what should I cook for the brunch? I really wanted to try something different from regular meal. I asked my husband, “how about Vegetable Manchurian,” and as expected he was all in for that. So, in four easy steps I got the recipe: open laptop, open Google in browser , type “Vegetable Manchurian”, and click. So easy!! Suddenly, my thought process switched to something which I have been thinking for a while, why not I blog my experience? Bingo!! Let’s have a blog. I asked my husband, "What do you think?" “Are you planning to write a blog about cooking," he replied. I thought for a moment and then immediately replied, "no." He looked at me and raised his hand in question. I continued, "No, I want to write about all those stuff which interests me, whether it is cooking or craft; books or news; or Mommy or munchkin. It's just I want to share my experiences, and what I think about them." "Ok, not a bad idea, but do you have time," he replied. I smiled and started exploring blog sites. I always believe everybody has 24 hours in a day and it depends on one how and what they want to do with them.
Oh! Hi there! I got so much involved with my story that I forget to introduce myself. Although I can write few pages about me, I’ll leave you with a brief introduction. By profession I am an IT Professional, but I decided to take a break from work, as I wanted to spend some time with my little monster. For now, both Mommy and son are giving great company to each-other, and I am enjoying every bit of it; In addition, I love to read, cook, decorate home and travel; or you can say I enjoy all the niceties that life brings with it. On this blog I am going to share all those niceties and my experience with them.

1 comment: